miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Sick of This Shit - Links From News Sources earn by blogging adsense income

Is it just me or are news organizations really fucking stingy with their links?

I have worked in SEO for almost a year and I am yet to get a link from an online news source. Here are examples where I have tried:

  • Local paper writes about my client WEEKLY (regarding fishing on my clients property). DENIED LINK
  • Story published about another client where the ENTIRE article is about my client. NO LINKS SORRY
  • Story that actually points out how bad my client is at what they do. STILL NO LINK, EVEN IN A BAD STORY.

I have heard every excuse, "we only link if the entire article is about them", "we only edit articles if there is an error", "we are not allowed to link to other sites".

I get it. You don't want readers leaving your site, but I don't want that either, I want that sweet sweet link juice you unhelpful assholes.

Anyone else have any similar experiences? Anyone have actual tips that work in this regard? How can I get these damn links.

submitted by /u/here4thenews
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2rba6TL
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario