miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Should I market to the teen athlete or his/her parents? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I am finishing up an online course for high schoolers and college students who play soccer. I am planning on doing mostly Facebook advertising. I am wondering who I should be selling to. The price of the course is going to be anywhere from $49-$119. The price also depends on who I am selling to.

Should I go after the athletes, even though they might not have that much money. Or should I go after the parent who will do anything to make his/her kid a better athlete?

submitted by /u/karrling
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qCm3CX
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario