miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Is this keyword very hard to rank? If so, what should I be looking for? earn by blogging adsense income

Hello, let's assume, I had a product called "PC Booster". I look at "speed up computer" on KWFinder and see the difficulty is only about 52. So, from that stand point, it seems like cool, I think I can rank for this keyword.

 

However, as I look more into the keywords, I notice the top 10 results are just articles from very big websites, such as lifewire, howtogeek, pcmag, etc. I do not see even a single "product" for Speed up computer, just articles.

 

So, I am assuming this will be much harder than I thought it would be. If I wanted to rank for "Speed up computer", my best bet would probably be write a great article and SEO the article, and then have the article point to my product, is that correct?

 

Can someone point me towards right direction on how can I learn more on which keywords I should avoid? You can send me Links, Blogs, or even books. I made the mistake of spending a lot of money on the wrong keywords and want to make sure I pick the right ones from now on.

 

What are some negative signs (even if SEO Tools says difficulty is low) regarding the keywords I am trying to rank for? E.g. Having articles from top websites a bad sign? Once you search a keyword, and don't see any "product", only "how-to-guides", is a bad sign? etc. Thanks everyone.

submitted by /u/fer1234
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2sfLQhN
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario