miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Google accounts: Is it possible to merge or transfer certifications between accounts? earn by blogging adsense income

I started at my new agency job yesterday (yay!). I was given a corporate email address which I was instructed to also make as a Google account. I have a previous Google account that has an up to date AdWords certification on it. My agency wants me to somehow merge the two accounts so my corporate Google account has my certification associated with it.

Any tips on how to do this?

submitted by /u/50_cal
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2rEgu7h
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario