miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

How to Create a Riding Contractor Company without being a Contractor entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Need your collective guidance. I'm looking to start a Roofing Contracting company in Colorado. I am unsure of how to obtain a contractor license as a corporation, not as a individual. I can hire an employee with a Roofing Contractor license but then I'm reliant on that one person and cannot operate without them. I think this is why most Roofing companies are small, but I want to start something that is poised to grow to be nationwide.

I was a roofer many years ago, but now with my knowledge of business and my experience, I believe I can be very successful and profitable as a Roofing company.

How does a business get a contractor license in this case?

submitted by /u/calvinshobbs
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qBsoP4
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario