miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Wholesalers/Dropshippers!! Need help with this scenario entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Let's say I'm selling an item for a wholesaler that also does dropshipping. they offer me discounted shipping rates and a lower price point on this item as long as I get them sales on a consistent basis. let's also say that they charge me a discounted price of $400 and I sell the item on my site for $1000. I'm handling the marketing, promoting on social media, running ad campaigns and getting them sales everyday though. Am I obligated to give them anything out of the $600 profit I stand to make anytime I sell that item? Or should I lower my markup? Somebody lace my boots please.

submitted by /u/notmymainaccountbruh
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2scT85N
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario