miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

How can I get the legal rights to sell DVDs of events which may contain copyright music? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I own a SASS that makes it easy for funeral directors to webcast a funeral. A lot of families also request a DVD copy of the service. Currently we have a guide instructing funeral directors how to make a DVD copy themselves.

Recently this is becoming more of a challenge as new computers don't have DVD burners. Even though the DVD is becoming obsolete, I believe older family members are going to continue to want a DVD for a few more years.

I want to add a "Buy DVD" button under the webcast. I will burn the DVD and send it to the family. I would need to charge a modest fee to cover shipping, supplies, and my time.

I ran this by my customers and they are excited that they won't have to be burdened by this task. My only problem is figuring out the licensing if the funeral has any music in it. Our customers are currently licensed under a special funeral webcasting license, but this license specifically states we can not charge for copies of the service.

From the research I have done, the only way to do this legally is to contact every single song owner, and get permission on each song. This is obviously not feasible. There has got to be someway I can legally do this?

submitted by /u/guyfromfargo
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2snBpIa
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario