miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Started a parking lot sweeping business. What do you guys think are the best marketing tactics for this? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello. I am new to this business and any help is greatly appreciate it! For reference, I live in Souther California.

I've researched in r/entrepreneur and have read about posting on craigslist, using facebook ads and adwords, or just emailing the owner of the property with the pitch. I would like to hear from you guys on what do you think would be the best practices to market my business. I guess that I'm just not seeing how would my b2b business might greatly benefit from either of these avenues.

Other than just straight up calling the property manager (that is not always easy to find or ideal) what would be the best marketing tactic that you can see for this kind of business? My business offers parking lot sweeping service for $350 per month for 5 days a week. Prices vary depending on size and days worked in properties.

I currently have a day job and am trying to make this parking lot sweeping business my main source of income and I thought that a good way to keep the machine going while I'm at work is with a proper marketing strategy.

Here's the website so you guys can check it out and let me know of any input you might have: http://ift.tt/2rqhIC6. I've been toying with the idea of having the purchasing options with days and rates in my website instead of having to contact us for quoting and proposals.

Any help is greatly appreciate it!

TL;DR: New at Parking Lot Sweeping business, need marketing advise!

submitted by /u/coffeeiseverything
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rqboKO
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario