miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Looking for a partner to work on my new app entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

My name's Jacob, I'm 23 and live in the UK, currently in full time employment as a software developer.

Without giving anything away, I have been working on a mobile web app for a fresh spin on an existing idea to compliment particular types of businesses.

It's in its infancy but the stack for the MVP is vue.js, golang and postresql. I'm looking for a partner who is technical and can assist with either the front end, back end or both and also has some business knowledge.

The nature of the app requires businesses to adopt it before consumers can use it, however I have a business lined up to test and give feedback on the product.

If you'd like to discuss this further please contact me through PM.

submitted by /u/JakeAM93
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qECaLE
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario