miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Manufacturer doesn't want to send samples. But everything else looks good. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm trying to get a product from a manufacturer on Alibaba. Everything about them seems legit: gold member (7 yrs), trade assurance, onsite verified and assessed, several transactions under their belt (though the amounts are all censored).

A couple of things throw me off however: first, the sales person is very hard to get in touch with. She takes days to answer to my inquiries, and when she does it's with cryptic messages. More worryingly, she told me the manufacturer is not willing to sell me samples.

What is my best course of action here? Should I blindly trust the manufacturer and make an order? Should I go there in person? Should I simply look elsewhere?

submitted by /u/ToffeeC
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rmLTKn
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario