miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Looking for ideas to fix the image quality of my logo entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

My friend made me this logo on his iPad and it is exactly what I'm looking for, I really like it a lot. The only issue is that I sent it to the manufacturer and they said they need a image that was made in Adobe Illustrator and have a much higher image quality or else the print won't have the enough detail and will look lower quality.

My friend agrees, the logo is not very high image quality but he doesn't have the tools to recreate it in higher quality himself. So I'm looking for ideas of how I might be able to replicate my JPG image logo into a higher quality file.

It seems that it would need to be remade from scratch. Is there an easy way to do this? Are there any services that might do this? The logo itself is pretty simple, its only a black and white I'll attach it below.

http://ift.tt/2qFDpdt

submitted by /u/tdintino
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qFCV75
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario