miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Entrepreneur Ride Along: I'm talented in marketing and advertising I just finished off my first client with good reviews but I still need more... entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

BEFORE YOU DOWNVOTE

Yes, this is an advertisement within an advertisement.

I've just finished off one of my marketing campaigns for my friend's business and I've upticked his sales by 90%. I'm a great marketer but I'm having trouble finding more customers. (Wait, if you're as great as you say you are why can't you find more clients.)

I've had over 10 botched clients. Either they don't take their business seriously, we drop communication, or they don't have the correct budget (for everything they want to be done).

I'm a small town college student in Nashville attending Vanderbilt University, bills are piling, Tuition is high, and I want my passion to pay for it. If you need any marketing/branding help; PM me and we can make arrangements.

P.S again sorry for advertising my marketing services on here but I need work. I promise to update you on how it's going.

submitted by /u/Marbleslul
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2sp08vz
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario