miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

I need printing help... entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello, I love this subreddit and browse it daily! I am wanting to print recipe cards for a new company I am starting, we will be sending out recipe cards and also letting people send us their recipes for a chance to be in the months recipe cards sent out. There will be 11 cards total (An introduction card and ten different recipe cards) so I have been looking for a printing company to print my cards.

I have the cards saved in .pdf printing format and for the correct measurement (4x6") but the big issue comes from not the quantity but the difference in cards. On many sites the going rate for a quantity of around 500 cards is $80...However, I haven't found a printing company that will let me order 500, instead all of the companies have me order 50 sets of 11, which bumps the cost to over 200+ dollars. I'm not a printer expert so not sure why this happens even though they are the same cards with different designs...But this makes it so I am unable to profit, I would love to buy from an online printing company due to the different card stocks and finishes available...But I don't really know what to do since being charged over 100 more dollars for the same quantity is biting me in the butt.

I would love any advice you all may have for this! I'm not really well adept on the printing side so I don't really know what other options I have.

submitted by /u/FameuxLumiere
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rmfSAh
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario