miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Took the big leap of faith. Quit my job to become a full time entrepreneur at 20 entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

First off, I'd like to say that I love this group and I often go on this page to get some advice and motivation.

To start: My name is Jasmine and I am the founder of Novah beauty http://ift.tt/2qye8CM and we sell quality non cruelty Mink lashes, makeup brushes and we have also started a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. As stated in the title I took a huge leap of faith and decided to quit my job to focus on this full time. The idea of being an entrepreneur and being my own boss is something that I have dreamed of doing since a young age. I loved selling, I loved creating and working on projects but the thing that really motivated me to get into entrepreneurship was watching shows like shark tank and dragons den where you actually see people who have quit their full time careers to focus on their business regardless of the risks.

People's opinion

A lot of people think quitting your job to take on entrepreneurship is dumb and you're pretty much destined to fail. I personally disagree, quitting my job has motivated me even more to build my business. I worked a 9-5 job and at work I didn't have the time to work on my site or come up with ideas and I didn't get much done outside of work because as soon as I got home I got too tired to think about working on my business.

"This is not for you" or "you won't go far"

Once again I completely disagree. Every entrepreneur has a vision for their brand, their brand is like their baby and they want to make sure that it grows to its full potential and be the best it can be and that's my mindset whenever I am constantly working on improving my site and brand, networking and taking on the challenges that come with being your own boss.

Advantages of being an entrepreneur 1. Being in control - you call the shots, you make the rules

  1. You don't hate Mondays - you've had a fun weekend and before you know it your 6am alarm clock rings. When you're an entrepreneur you look forward to Mondays better yet, you most likely don't have an alarm set up

  2. It's not a job, it's a lifestyle- being an entrepreneur means that you have to be creative, enthusiastic and have the capacity to take risks. Remember, you are doing this for you not for anyone else (besides your employees, customers and business partners of course)

Results and risks of entrepreneurship

Taking a leap of faith to become an entrepreneur is super risky and I know that by quitting my job and living off a sporadic income was a risk but as far as results, there are no stable results in being an entrepreneur, your results are based on how hard you work, where you see your business going and doing whatever it takes to get there. if you want to start a business to earn a couple thousand bucks then work for it, if you want to earn millions? Same thing work for it !

To finish off, I'm happy I took this leap of faith. I'm happy that I'm building this lifestyle for myself and my goal is have a successful business, be happy and be the best damn business woman I can be.

If you have any questions or input please feel free to comment :)

submitted by /u/nvahbeauty
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rqBQnz
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario