miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Selling an idea to a huge corporation entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I recently had a erueka moment where I just randomly came up with an idea for a business. After giving it a lot of thought and doing a lot of research, I have decided that this idea would be best executed by a very large corporation. The corporation I'm speaking about owns a brand name (through a buyout years ago) that has basically been completely eliminated by technology entirely. The corporation is a huge conglomerate much like Proctor and Gamble, or Johnson and Johnson - they make hundreds of different products and is not known to have many (or any) technology/service sectors of their business. To make a long story short, my idea would completely revive a very well known but dead brand name but the business is technology/web service. I can try to execute the idea myself but i have absolutely zero aptitude for programming so i would have to completely outsource all development and also come up with a brand. If I can sell the idea to this company to revive an old brand - they certainly have the resources to execute it with their deep pockets. How can I pitch this idea to them without them stealing it and if thats even possible, how can I prevent from getting Winklevoss'd out of a big payday because, like the Winklevoss brothers, I would essentially not provide any additional value other than just my idea?

submitted by /u/walksontrees
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rEXmGr
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario