miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Jeweler approached me to submit a cost proposal to handle her social media/instagram accounts. How much should I charge/uploads should I suggest? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I have helped this small business start her website/facebook account/and instagram - as well as other general business problems. She is 60+ years old and completely out of the loop with technology - she wants to focus only on meeting with clients and selling. I am relatively tech savy - but I have no idea how I should fairly price a proposal - as I think that small business' instagram accounts are best handled by the owner - as someone like me doesn't know the latest and greatest jewelry trends. Posting a picture and caption a day could take an .5 hours to an hour a day depending on how much detail I want to go into a photograph post. Any ideas are appreciated!

submitted by /u/butlerjw
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2smTS7A
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario