miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Just deployed my new site: Freelance Finder. To help folks (including me) to find freelance work. I'd appreciate a critique. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

About 6 months ago (longer really, but I don't want to admit how long this has taken me) I got fed up with all of the manual work I was doing to try to dig through all of the different sites out there to find freelance/contract work. I started building myself some tools to aggregate and filter all of that down to a manageable size.

In the end I found that I had been spending hours to find (and usually reject) like 2-4 posts that were possibilities for me given my skillset / location / time available / etc. Until I built this site I thought those hours were necessary, but really it was just mindless busy work making me think I was getting something done. I have built out my tool and made it so that others can use it too.

Anway, I'd appreciate any thoughts or comments you folks could offer on the site:

http://ift.tt/2sdtgqp

The design is the most lacking aspect right now (I'm mostly a backend dev/functionality kind of guy). But I'm open to all criticisms you all have. Let me have it. And thanks so much!

submitted by /u/phile19_81
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2seM9t3
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario