viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Advice Required For New App Promotion entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I have an app waiting for review with Apple right now.

It's going to be something like the 30th app I've released. In the past I've done very little marketing of my apps, relying almost entirely on app store search results.

All of my apps are paid apps. Prior to this new app they have all been study guides for professional exams. They make OK money, although the profit is dropping now, but certainly not enough to live off.

This next app teaches people a technique I used to make £3000 while I was at university. It is a process called matched betting, and I provide a calculator to take all of the thought out of the process.

There's going to be a thorough explanation of the process, a quiz feature to help you learn, and the calculator and profit tracker too.

I'm hopeful that this app will make reasonable money, I'm aiming in the region $10-$100 per day.

The strategy I was thinking of was:

  1. Release simultaneously on iOS and Android, with the app free for the first couple of days.

  2. Post to some places on Reddit that might be interested.

  3. Share on my Facebook and social media.

However, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the effectiveness of these methods:

  1. Paid installs: I get so much spam from people offering me paid installs. I'm tempted to try it out, If I bought something like 1000 installs at launch time surely that would shoot me up the charts? Has anyone tried this? Are there any companies that aren't scams?

  2. Paid Reviews: In a similar vein to above, are there any paid review sites that aren't scams? Will they be a worthwhile investment?

  3. Paid Reddit/Voat/Social Posts: There's a company called upvotes<dot>club that offer to post about your product in a variety of places using managed accounts and providing upvotes etc. They want to be paid in crypto currency and it seems a bit dodgy. Has anyone used them? Are they dodgy? Is it worth the hassle?

  4. Facebook Ads: I've tried this in the past, but only for my paid apps, and I don't think it really worked. Maybe worth a shot while it's free for a couple of days to build a buzz?

Is there anything I've missed? Are there other ways to build a buzz and get early traction when releasing an app?

submitted by /u/kells1986
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ttfPpK
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario