viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Un hidden PBN getting penalized, but how much? earn by blogging adsense income

Hi y'all,

I recently took over a website that has a bit of a SEO problem and I'd like to get everyone's take on how bad this situation is.

I have inherited a 150 website "PBN" that are all hosted on the same server. Same IP for all. All sites share google analytics and search console access. Each website has very low content and domain authority as well. I put PBN in quotes because these are several websites that were created for 1 main client, but all of the 150 websites belong to individual franchise owners.

Now for each site in the pbn we have dofollow links pointing back to the main website on the footers. So that is several dofollow footer links, about 2-10 links per site, from about 150 low DA crappy websites. A lot of them have keyword anchors.

I know this is pretty bad... what would you do? I can't get the money site to budge in the rankings and am pretty certain that this old PBN is a big anchor holding us down.

This is what I want to do... I want to no follow all the footer links and just leave 1 follow like on the bottom of the home page. Perhaps totally no follow the backlinks from the websites in this link wheel that are below DA 20. Does that sound good or should I do something else?

This is my first time posting here so feel free to tell me your honest thoughts no matter how dumb the question. Thanks!!!

submitted by /u/stav-that
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2u7aEt0
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario