viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Why wouldn't a company provide a quote for hosting? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello Reddit,

I'm putting together a full cost calculation to determine a fairly accurate buy-in cost for everything needed to get a business up from the start. Part of this involves a small digital footprint in having a basic web site, storage and scanners hosted in a data center. This all fits on one rack. I reached out for a quote and a specific company is being very douche-baggy and not offering a quote. I get the vibe that they are only interested in harvesting data to sell, or are against any kind of small business. I really want to use them, because I have seen their facilities and know their policies along with the regulatory requirements for the industry I'm moving into.

Why would a company turn away a potential customer like this? I would be absolutely pissed if any sales personnel in my company turned away a potential customer who only needed a quick quote. Resources are minimal in what it takes to put together a number vs what they've already wasted in time emailing back and forth with absolutely useless banter just irritating the potential customer.

It's irritated me to the point that I'm about to post a scathing review of them on every public review platform I can find. before doing this, I wanted to check with /r/entrepreneur to see if there is any legitimate reason why they would be like this. I have been very patient in waiting for a response after escalating the issue to get past the first-line sales dude and even waited an additional 5 business days past their indicated response time. Literally the only reason I even want to possibly stay with them is that I already know they meet the regulatory oversight requirements. Any other hosting company will require more time in obtaining such proof of requirements. I'm about at that F it point though.

submitted by /u/Zippy1776
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2sZDTQ9
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario