viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Link to Facebook page or to actual site? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi. I have two Facebook pages that I created a long time ago, both of which contain people from the target audience of a new business I've started. They both have 150k+ likes, so I thought of using these as free publicity. After failing to use any of those as the actual page (failing to change the name to my business' (also, if someone has successfully bypassed this limitation I'd greatly appreciated if you'd let me know how)), I decided to just post links in there (they are active pages so they will have clicks), but I'm not sure if it'd be better to post links to my site, prioritizing conversions, as they don't have to go through my FB page before going to my site to complete a purchase, or post links to my Facebook page, prioritizing a potential trust build with people, as, not leaving Facebook it'd seem less as advertising and more as an actual recommendation from a Facebook page they like.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/grimskull1
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2t0ZTtM
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario