viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

So disappointed in people entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I met a guy at my local Starbucks who mentioned he was an entrepreneur. I told him my next move may be as an entrepreneur because I'm in kind of a faltering industry and don't know how much longer the good times will last.

The thing is, I have a good head on my shoulders and a great network of connections in the tech world. My plan is one day to pick the best partner/s I can find and chase the rainbow.

This guy sounded really interested in my ideas, said maybe he could help me if I ever decided to make the leap. We exhanged cards and a few weeks later he emailed me and asked if we could meet at Starbucks. He said he had a business proposition for me.

Hmm, interesting. So I start Googling this guy and he's got a linkedin page with entreprenuerial-sounding kind of stuff and a Facebook with 2,000+ friends so I think maybe the guy is legit.

But I did notice something that was a red flag for me on his facebook page where it said he worked with Amway.

Multi-level marketing? Great, I think. I show up at Starbucks, we chat for a while then he gets down to brass tacks. He works for Network 21 (an educational service company that teaches people how to do Amway, for a fee of course). He says I can make $50k-$60k a year working with him.

I tell him I have "limited bandwidth" for taking anything extra on and this doesn't sound like it's for me. He checks his watch, says he's late for an appointment and is out the door.

I wasn't mad at this guy so much as disappointed. Do I look like your next mark, dude? This is the second time I've been solicited for these scams. Both times it was nice-seeming people looking to make a buck of unsuspecting rubes. No thanks.

submitted by /u/3ntidin3
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2s9exMU
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario