viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

I'm starting a saas with nearly 0$ in cost in less than 30 days. [Day 2] entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Previous post: I'm starting a saas with nearly 0$ in cost in less than 30 days.

I'm starting a saas with nearly 0$ in cost in less than 30 days.[Day 1]

So I was supposed to work on the website and start finding a ui for the comments.

Here's what I've done:

  1. I changed the name of my github user. Suggested by /u/philipmat
  2. Started on the ui of comments
  3. i couldn't help myself so I basically built a prototype. I might have to move to another domain though since github won't allow me to embed this in an iframe.
  4. Used Semantic ui for comments design
  5. Loaded in reddit data using reddit js api
  6. Avatars are vanillicons

What I'm going to do today

  • /u/DenzelM suggested I reach out to bloggers first to try and get presales. It's something I've never tried before so I'll move days 26-28 on my schedule to now. I'm considering spending a week on it. Maybe I can at least get some emails if not money.
  • I'm going to be doing a lot of the same thing everyday so I might post again next week or whatever. It depends on when you want to hear from me.
submitted by /u/Helpfulkid
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2sZahCg
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario