viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Need some advice for a graphic design business! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I want to start a little side business nothing big just something that I can do to earn some side cash. I want to make Gaming overlays for live streamers on Twitch. I wouldn't charge much, the average overlay costing around 10 - 20 dollars. I have made some for friends and have a decent size portfolio for people to look at.

My idea for gaining clients is to join peoples streams that don't have a overlay and ask them if they would like me to make them one. My question to ask you guys is what other ways can I improve getting more clients, and improve this little side business in general.

submitted by /u/JzNex
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2tweI96
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario