viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Dear startups: Please remind me what you do in your emails entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Anyone else have this problem?

I get a lot of emails from new apps and startups.

Over the last few years, I have signed up for updates to, downloaded, and tested, literally hundreds if not thousands of apps and services. My inbox is full of emails telling me ‘the new thing is finally out’. But I see one error committed again and again.

Startups don’t remind me why I should care.

I cared once. I can care again. But you have to help me out.

The emails look nice. They have a good looking design, and a friendly call to action button. But all they essentially says is, “AwesomeApp is now available!”

In my head I think “That is great… I could potentially be excited about this… but what is AwesomeApp again?”

It is easy to see why this happens so often. When you are building a company, or an app, or a new project, that thing is your life. You eat, breath and sleep your thing. You forget that no one else does. No one cares about your thing as much as you do.

But when you don’t remind me why I should care, you are wasting a golden opportunity.

I gave you my email address! I wanted to know more. I just forgot! This is the easiest sale in the history of sales. Just tell me why I should care. Show me who this app is for. Tell me how it will solve my problems.

Two extra sentences can make your emails so much better.

When you send out an release email, or almost any email, your only purpose is to get me to take action. If I can’t remember what you do, or why I should care, that is probably not going to happen.

So in almost every communication, remind people what you do. Remind people why they should care. Remind people when and where they asked for more info.

I was interested once. You can get me interested again.

submitted by /u/JoshGreat
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ttEpqI
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario