jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

How to find a business in need of help, as a programmer? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey everyone! I am a computer science student currently on summer break. I have a passion for solving difficult problems and have already been living without something to solve for a long while.

I want to find a business in need of help with making their process more efficient or something of the like.

I'm sure there are a ton of businesses in need of some algorithms, and I need money and interesting problems to keep my mind busy.

Where should I search? Can you guys please help me? Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/anotherseemann
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2t69cqY
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario