viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

iPhone app beta test entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys, I came up with this idea for this app about 3 days ago. I basically haven't left my computer for the last 48 hours and I built something that I think is really cool.

The problem I am trying to solve with the app is that I want to meet people with similar interests and have a discussion with them (cliche, but you'll see once you try the app).

I finished the app a couple of hours ago and all I have to do is wait for my graphics guy to finish up.

I want to give the app to 10 random people on reddit that I can keep in contact with and get their insight and criticisms into it. I think it's better that way than giving it to my friends because you guys don't know me and will give me real criticisms without worrying about hurting my feelings.

I'm going to be using testflight to distribute it. Testflight requires an email to send it to. So if you're interested you can pm me your email. I'll post on here once I get 10 emails.

I'll most likely be sending the beta invite out on monday, because apple takes a few hours to review the beta, and they also don't work weekends.

Also, it's only for the iPhone currently!

submitted by /u/nickpalichuk2
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2swh4Qt
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario