viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Alibaba importing entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys,

So I've finally found the vendor I want to use for my products (garments). I should also mention I'm from Canada if that matters.

My question is, what do I have to do on my end? The garments are coming from China, do I need to set anything up in terms of importing, will customs just call me to pay the import tax? What is the process? Any advice is welcome, I'm completely new to this process !

submitted by /u/iNadez-
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2t0YymB
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario