viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Friend asked me to join his creative engineering startup entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I think my question is pretty different than most, but I think this is the best spot to ask my question. Also it's pretty long, so TL:DR; right here:

Asked to grow a friend's business together that isn't in a market I like. Should I work for little with the potential of switching to something I do like?

I'm a student in Industrial Design, but in my spare time I greatly enjoy webdevelopment, basically doing everything from user experience, to design to developing custom WordPress websites. Yesterday I was asked to join (a very good) friend's creative engineering agency that has a lot of potential, working for pretty big companies already. Currently they create 3D models and technical drawings for existing companies, which I don't really enjoy. But they're also advertising product development and a little graphic and webdesign, though that really isn't their focus.

His question to join was two-fold. On the one side, he wants a good website, which I would be paid for. Obviously something I'm up for and not the problem. On the other hand, he wants me to join the company and help him grow it, for which he would not be able to pay me (much) for the time being. I really do enjoy growing a business, and would happily join him if they would be doing something I love. But they're not.

I'm not sure if I should join them with the potential of also starting webdevelopment and/or product development. Or on the promise of being paid later on for growing the company if it goes well. I really like where they're going, who they're working with etc. I just really can't justify working for practically free, since I have a ton of experience and I could be paid now at an existing company.

It's really hard for me to put this down cohesively, so if anything's unclear let me know.

submitted by /u/nilsepils94
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2u9fQwC
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario