viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

How to handle volume discounted orders B2B predicated on an assumed volume entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi,

I am working on a deal where a company will resell my product to their customers. They think they can sell to X customers per year. At X level I want to provide Y discount. How do should I handle the pricing before we get to X?

Should I tier the discounts, so X/4 units sold gets Y/4 discount? If I do that, and they reach X, the average cost per unit to them is a lot higher now.

Or, should I charge more upfront, hold the funds and release them back once X level is reached?

submitted by /u/gurdonbob
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2t7O0R8
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario