jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

What's your business? Send me some details and I'll help you systematize your tasks. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey r/entrepreneur!

I am a virtual assistant expert and recently did an AMA here on things you should consider before hiring a VA. Lots of great feedback!

There was one big thing I noticed, however: way too many entrepreneurs don't have their business tasks systemized. That was REALLY CRAZY to me (how can you hands off outsource anything without systemization?). It made me realize how many entrepreneurs are wasting time doing the same tasks over and over with repeatable tasks rather than doing it once, putting the task on autopilot, and then growing their business.

I don't think I would have time to help everyone, but I'd like to help at least 3 deserving entrepreneurs to create a business operations manual so that they can systemize and organize their tasks and begin to grow. For me, this process was the main thing that got me to the next level as, instead of repeating tasks, I was able to outsource literally everything with a stepwise guide.

If you'd like the help, pm me: - What your business is - Where it's currently at - How you personally are feeling right now without systemization

I think a Skype / phone convo would take 30 mins, and, even if we don't create your full ops manual in that time, I'm confident I can help gear your mindset in the correct growth and will give you my personal template (that took me 2 years to make!).

Looking forward to helping some guys out like other's have helped me in the past!

*Note: I've got to run out for a bit, so expect a little lag time in response, but I will get back to everyone eventually

submitted by /u/VA_AMA
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2tuHLdc
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario