viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Help/Advice for getting off the ground entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello all. So, I'm not sure how to start this post other than by saying I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place and don't know where to go from here. I've been looking into opening my own business for quite some time now. About two years. Without giving too much information it's a retail business for hobbies like MTG, miniatures, models etc etc. I've been doing a lot of research and studies and they all confirm my thought that it's a wise thing to do. It would be the only store of it's kind in a 15 mile radius. I've even visited those other places to be extremely underwhelmed by what they had to offer. Further, I've developed a business plan and have all my expenses written out so I know exactly where every penny goes. I've already registered as an LLC and have that little bit out of the way.

 

Needless to say my ideas, experience, research and location (which is smack in the middle of a high foot traffic area and between two schools) make my business, in theory, a winner. Here is the problem. I don't have the money to finance the business. To be safe and get everything up and running I'm going to need about $120,000. I've looked into loan opportunities but they all require cash injections of ~20% which I don't have as well as collateral which, again, I don't have. I live at home in part to help my grandparents and mom due to their health issues and part because it saves me money, but this means I have no house or real property to put up as collateral. I also don't have a lot saved up because I have to travel long distances to work and in general don't make all that much which hurts the whole injection bit.

 

At this point I don't know what to do. All my research and planning tells me this has the chance to be successful but without a way to get a loan I'm a sitting duck. Does anyone here have any advice or guidance on what I should be doing? Maybe someone was once in the situation I was in and figured out a path. I'm honestly willing to do whatever it takes to get this business up and running and I have all the passion and motivation in the world to do it as well. If I left anything out I'll edit it in the OP. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Advicefortheneedy
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2utphpP
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario