jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

What are You Using for Website Analytics and Why? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

On my new site I've opted to try Heap rather than my usual Google Analytics and I'm curious what other people are use.

There seem to be some cool things you can do with heap, but I'm not an analytics guy, so it is fairly inscrutable to me. I can't even seem to set up a standard split test- comparing user behavior (I usually use bounce rates and click through rates as primary indicators) on two or more versions of a page. So if you know heap I'd be glad of a tutorial or a learning resource because the ones heap provides are not particularly useful.

What do you use? Do you like it?

submitted by /u/jixfix
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2t6AsWl
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario