sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

14 years old and need advice for presuading parent to allow me to use their SSN for Shopify entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey redditors, I am wanting to create a Shopify and I have a pretty good idea that I think will make me some profits. The only problem is that I'm under eighteen so I am needing one of my parent's social security numbers. I just asked them if either of them would allow me to use theirs, and both of them said no, so I'm turning to you guys for tips to persuade them to use their SSN. Sorry if this is a dumb post but I really want to start up a Shopify because I think I would be missing out if I didn't take this oppurtunity to make some money.

Thanks, CD.

submitted by /u/CeeDee2
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2x6Bd1E
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario