sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

What would I need to start my own gym? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm thinking about starting my own business. I just hate working for "the boss" and want something I can devote my time/energy/passion to.

I've been thinking about multiple things but my own gym would make the most sense, since power-lifting/bodybuilding is my biggest hobby/interest.

I have a degree in Business Administration, which will help me to do administrative stuff, accounting, marketing, managing personel etc.

I obviously need a lot of money, which I currently don't possess. So I'll probably have to keep working in an office until I have enough savings.

I have quite some experience in the weightlifting/training department (been training ~5 years). I know a lot about dieting and nutrition as well. I don't have degrees for either one though.

What more knowledge would I need, or would be useful, before starting my own gym? I don't have experience with working in a gym, is this necessary, or could I manage without? I'm from the Netherlands, but based on US economy, how much money would I realistically need before I could begin?

submitted by /u/FFPRO69
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2xFxtIY
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario