sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

How do I get more clients? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm a 16 year old girl who started a t-shirt business last week. My capital was around 2000PHP or 40USD. I received 17 shirts in exchange, and I've sold 8 shirts for my first batch. So right now I have 1200PHP or 24USD and 9 shirts. I need help on doing promos, bundle discounts, and probably any business advice would do. I used to own a business when I was 14 in which got bankrupt because my parents kept on taking away my money + bogus buyers. In relation to my question, how can I get more people to get interested in my shop and what are the do's and dont's of business?

submitted by /u/ohnoitsmargaux
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2fGth4M
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario