sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

I wanna make an uber type app that pays drivers as much as possible. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Do you guys think this is possible to do? I don't care if I get no revenue from this. The only thing im thinking is the legal stuff, will that cost thousands of dollars? Sorry this is pretty vague, but I'd greatly appreciate any feedback!

I just think the drivers deserve more for their jobs. I really wanna make this happen if possible.

submitted by /u/accountforgoodthings
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2wqmeQX
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario