sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

Using a commissioned employee for cold calling? Input and advice needed please. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm literally out of time to do the cold calling so I'm toying with the idea of using a commissioned employee to do the cold calling several, to five days a weeks for me.

My thoughts were to pay strictly commission: they earn a set amount for each appointment set and a percentage of the total monthly fee that I would charge the customer if we are able to get the contract.

No one in my circle has any experience with using commission employees to do a job like this, so fellow hustlers can I get your input please?

Cold calling is fundamental to my business so not doing it is not an option at all.

submitted by /u/icecream16
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2xRWVdX
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario