viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

No longer believing in my co-founder, what do I do? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi all,

I'm in the process of developing an MVP. It's long work, but nearly done. However, for the past few months, my co-founder has been no help. They're working on their project and offer little tidbits of ineffective advice before ghosting for weeks.

They also live on the other side of the nation from me, and at this point, I'm thinking I need to find a technical founder or designer founder that's going to not only help me to where I want to take this, but also lives nearby me.

I'm the idea originator, the implementator, etc. It's not that I want to be a solo founder, its that I FEEL like a solo founder :(

Any advice from more seasoned entrepreneurs on what to do?

submitted by /u/uptownwunda
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2x3buaE
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario