sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

Employees stealing money entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Ok so my grandparents have a business in mexico (have been in business for over 40 years) operations runs great money flows in and out everything is good But a problem they have had for a long time is employees taking money they have hired family friends even some lady my aunt meet at church and had trusted and other random people and they all took money some even took clients and I remember there was this one guy he did deliverys all over this city and he took over 3 million pesos and 10% of our clients it set them back about 1 year. We recently came to an agreement that my sisters and I would be the once calling shots once they are gone but I don't want to have the same problem they do so how do I go about finding employees I can trust to handle money and not take any

We have cameras We have monthly yearly and random audits Right now my uncle handles all the money but he has no time to do other stuff and we can't have regular employees go do that other stuff Has anyone ran into this problem before any help is appreciated thank you.

submitted by /u/dartmorth
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2xOBKsS
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario