viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

Is there a program where I can just ctrl+f relevant words from my idea taking notepad? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Kind of a silly question.

I know MS Word has a search feature.

But I want to really organize and compile the number of repeated words I might have in my whole year idea-notes.

I just want to see thoughts that are re-occurring so I can act on them more.

Is there a program that goes beyond the simple ctrl+f that can help with this?

submitted by /u/IdleMeister
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2xRhJlM
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario