sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

How to advertise our brand? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi everyone, My name is Kaleb, I own landsharksupply.com. I'm looking for tips and ideas on how to advertise my brand and increase traffic. I currently have a conversion rate of around 3.5%, which as far as I can tell is pretty decent, the problem is 3.5% of 1000 hits per month still isn't much.

  • We have a strong IG following, nearing 10k followers.
  • I have run IG ads with mixed results. I ran an ad and got a dozen sales, then ran the same ad again the next week and got zero.
  • Facebook ads have been completely useless.
  • We do giveaways pretty often.

Any ideas on what I can do to boost traffic? I feel like I spend all of my time on instagram posting and engaging with users.

submitted by /u/LandSharkSupply
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2yN7BIZ
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario