sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

Promote your startup on 365+ directories with a single click entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey everyone đź‘‹

Like many of you, I build a lot of different products and usually follow a pretty standard process when doing so. One part of that process is marketing/promotion (something I'm terrible at doing and find it saps a lot of my energy and time).

I've always wanted a one-step solution: Something that will do the tedious work for me whilst I spend my time shipping. I discovered a variety of automated sites and bots, however many of them had ridiculous price tags or resulted in a lot of unnecessary spam. After the launch of my most recent project, I decided to spend a weekend creating something myself.

https://www.instaaa.com is a mass marketing tool/service which will promote your startup on more than 365 directories with a single click. Submissions are manual (handled by me and a small group of people I hired from reddit for the next two months). Submitting your startup is a free process and will automatically add you to a waitlist. The option to skip this waitlist and promote your startup immediately costs $129.

The entire submission process is public and can be tracked step-by-step at http://ift.tt/2fA16R8. I wanted to create something that felt safe and transparent, whilst being a tool I would personally use. Instaaa meets that criteria and has proved successful with multiple test startups over the course of a week.

I'm online all day to answer any questions or enquiries you may have regarding Instaaa. You can also reach out to me on Twitter, @ryanheybourn.

P.S. I'm currently looking for a job. I can build websites and make fuego coffee. Currently @bidhype, previously http://ift.tt/2lIe5Bw and www.foundler.com. Holler here or tweet me!

submitted by /u/Jasharland
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2xJcWAR
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario