viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

Wanting to design a new backpack idea but have no experience. I have a friend with lots of experience, what's a good percentage of my future company to offer him assuming he is willing to overlook my design, provide factories to produce, and be a consultant? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I've been toying with an idea to make my own even before I met him and want to give it a shot. I'm in the dark but his expertise could really help me out. From your experience what is an adequate compensation for basically being my consultant in this process? I'm bootstrapping and don't have a lot of capital.

submitted by /u/AdventurousHuman
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2hBQeXc
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario