sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

How many businesses have you failed before sustainable success? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Another OP reminded me of a seminar panel I listened to many years ago. A group of millionaires and serial entrepreneurs were asked how many businesses they had failed before hitting it big.

The average was seven. This was very sobering and empowering. I am nowhere a millionaire and I am over seven failed startups (way over). Even though I have successfully exited two companies, it isn't until now I am confident my businesses can be sustainable long term. I have had even a multimillion dollar failure and still have much to learn.

Anybody else relate to this? How many times have you failed before being satisfied with success?

submitted by /u/edkang99
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2xNGUVR
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario