sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

Email Marketing newbie. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Posted this in r/marketing and thought I should post here too since there are prob a lot of people here that can help.

Okay so after reading up a bit on various forums and having tried amazon affiliates for a little while lm deciding to try and focus on one thing. Basically, I want to get into affiliate marketing but through an email list. Not sure if it’s a crazy idea to do it without a website or not. So my goal is to hopefully build a targeted email list and then use that to promote any affiliate products/services. So I’ve had a couple different niches and techniques and was wondering if I could get any pointers or advice on any of the methods I will try.

  1. Freebie method. Basically what I want to do is create a free product related to my niche and then promote that in a squeeze page. The way I want to promote my product would be through Facebook groups. To anyone who tried this method to build your list, what challenges did you run into?

  2. Solo ads. Now this is the one I’m leaning more towards, I know it costs money but I’m willing to spend some to see how it goes. I’m a complete newbie about this so this question might sound very retarded, reason I’m asking is because I can’t really find an answer to it. “Are solo ads really targeted?” I’ve seen people selling on Facebook group with testimonials but how exactly do I know what niche they are in? For example I want to target people from London in England. Is it possible to get that traffic from solo ads? Forgot to mention but basically what I would like to do with this is create an email list for cheap travel packages and stuff. Something similar to Scott’s Cheap Flights. I want to target the UK market and target people with solo ads then put an offer on a squeeze page to let them opt in to my list. Then I could probably promote affiliate stuff from there. What do you think of this idea? Any tips and feedback would be appreciated for this one.

submitted by /u/nervousaf246
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2x42Ltu
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario