domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

Advice on this landing page? Im a traffic wizard but I usually fall short on the back end with conversions entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

http://ift.tt/2lqTFiL

Here's the link to a landing page to promote a free trial for instagram marketing service/software I run.

I always do great on the front end, getting traffic is my specialty but the weak part of my campaigns are always converting on the back end. Would love some feedback from any marketers or web designers here!!

At first, I ran this campaign and got $120 signups. I had a consultant take a look and it was clear I had wayyy to much information. I made the page super brief, and made this quick video to explain everything instead of a ton of text.

Its a 2 week free trial, good offer so I am hoping it's not too challenging to convert! Any reason you guys can see someone wouldn't convert?

Last campaign I would get 1% of visitors to signup. Shooting for much higher here.

Thanks:)

submitted by /u/ajcassata
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2lsrBvr
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario