sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

I have an idea for a business, but have zero experience in treats to management or any business experience, how do I hope to get started? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Okay, so I had an idea for an app, but I have never owned a business, nor do I know anything in regards to even how to start a business.

I guess my first question should be who should I talk to in getting it all running? I don't know if I need to talk to people who know the laws that would surround my business? Or talk to the bank to see how to get investments in the company?

Ill also need to look for developers for my app.

I would really appreciate any guidance on where to get started

submitted by /u/Bezere
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2lq83HQ
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario