domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

Starting a new tattoo shop entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey all! I’ve been tattooing for 6 years now, out of various shops in my area. It’s gone from super saturated to relatively sparse with several shops with shady practices being shut down. I’ve worked in shops with 1-2 artists, half a dozen and some piercers, and in hair salons and spas that set me up in a separate but attached space. I was recently canned from a local hair salon as they were no longer looking to have a tattoo shop attached with very little notice. I have no desire to work in any of the other local shops, but I am super passionate about this industry. I’ve been sub-contracted and self-employed for so long that Canada’s employment insurance options for starting a new business are no longer available to me; but I’m determined to at least make a go of starting my own business. I’m through the marketing plan, demographic analysis, and summary portions of my business plan, but I’m lost on the financial projections section and having an incredibly difficult time finding a location. All that said: fire away. Any and all advice is appreciated as I’m having a bit of a freak out as to how little I’ve accomplished in a week and a half after being fired.

submitted by /u/holdmydrinkgirl
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2lyg2St
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario