sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

Platforms vs SaaS vs Which Business Model (Beginner)? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I finally have the time and space to spend 30+ hours a week on my own projects, and I will be building a software business on the side while I freelance a little.

I've already started building something, but it isn't that commercial in nature. The plan is to build a small, dell-defined MVP each month of the year until I find something that sticks. This might change per MVP depending on how much promise I see at week 4.

Anyway.. I've been reading about SaaS and platforms. I recently bought a book called Platform Revolution. Website is platformed.info. It makes a great case for how the structure of future tech companies might largely follow this model. To clarify - platforms are websites that rely on interactions between users to provide value - producers/sellers and consumers/buyers.

One of the obvious problems with building traction with this model is that it requires value to be produced from either side.

I was just wondering if this kind of model is something to focus on later on in my product career, and instead focus on something more direct sales at first - such as ecommerce or saas, or even information products. I remember reading from Amy (Unicorn Free/ Stacking The Bricks) who advised you start with really small products and get used to launching things.

I just think perhaps I'm setting myself up for 10 times more work if I try to build a platform vs something more 'traditional'.

Thoughts on these models or this approach?

submitted by /u/Psychocist
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2DCGNN3
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario